Customer Success Manager
Job: Customer Success Manager
Duration: full-time job
Start date: immediately
Location: Dubai, UAE
Apply: CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Democrance is an insurance technology company working to make insurance accessible and
affordable to consumers via mobile and digital channels.
We have automated the entire value chain of insurance sales from marketing to claims
processing, resulting in a substantial increase in sales efficiency of insurance campaigns,
allowing insurers to reach new market segments at no upfront cost.
Our digital platform brings together key industries, including insurance and
telecommunications companies as well as organizations which have large and previously
untapped customer bases, allowing low-income, uninsured or under-insured populations to
buy, pay for, use and claim for insurance simply using their mobile phone.
We work alongside leading global insurance providers to support their product and process
innovation, in a bid to increase and complement their sales channel performance, enable
them to capture their digital-savvy customers, while at the same time making insurance
accessible and affordable for those who need it most but can afford it least.
The Customer Success Manager supports the Sales, Product and Technology Teams with
establishing and nurturing long-lasting relationships with Democrance’s customers.
• Business Analysis: Listen and understand our customers’ current and future
technical requirements and work with our Product and Tech Teams to help prioritize
these on Democrance product roadmap.
• Project Management: Plan implementations at a high level and liaise with the
customers’ Project Management Office to ensure projects meet the business
requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
• Relationship Building: Engage with executive sponsors, stakeholders and with the
whole customer ecosystem.
• Up/Cross-Sell: Identify relevant new projects and growth opportunities
• Support: Act as main contact and escalation point for our customers
• Quality Assurance: Provide non-technical quality testing and support to the Product
and Technical teams
• Research: Keep up to date on the evolution of the customer’s ecosystem, their
industry and our competitive landscape.
• Drive Democrance’s Customer Satisfaction Program and ensure that agreed KPIs are
Who should apply?
• Dynamic self-starter, entrepreneur at heart: technology experience is preferred,
start-up mentality a requirement.
• Strong experience in a customer focused, account management type of role
preferably in the Technology Industry. Recent experience in a business based on
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services.
• Proven record of successfully managing long-term relationships with accounts al
organizational levels (C level, IT, Operational…).
• Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries, to work with
complex customers, involving multiple stakeholders and potential partners involved
in the ecosystem.
• You thrive on working across a number of different clients and projects in an agile
• You love tasks lists, time management and are also comfortable creating conceptual
solutions to client needs in order to ensure that they get the best value from our
• 3- 5 Years of working experience in a Customer Success role.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
What we offer
• A dynamic and exciting start-up environment.
• The opportunity to work for a meaningful cause.
• The potential to grow in one of the most promising social startups in the region
• A degree of freedom and flexibility to shape the role and experience all sides of a
• Flexible working hours and locations.
Apply now at